- Ads Will Invade Mobile Apps of the Future Cheap or Free Apps Will Come with Ads Attached
- Star Trek Meets SeaQuest in Real Life Science Fiction Becomes Science Fact Yet Again
- How Important is Detail inTechnology? Top Tech Blunders of the World Show the Value of Perfection
- YouTube Does the Screen Name Boogie Video Service Wants People to Use Their Real Names in Comments
- Could the iPad Mini Be The Hot Holiday Item?
- No public Twitter messages.
Category Archives: Economics
For all those people prone to losing their cell phones, I have some bad news. The cashless society is coming and it will all be tied to your phone.
In the early days of the business technology revolution, I imagine some of the conversations between IT chiefs and CFOs had to sound like Abbott and Costello’s “Who’s on First” sketch.
Well, right now one could probably say “a lot” is wrong with America. We point fingers at the politicians and at the Federal Reserve for the sad state the US economy finds itself. Yes, I too agree they are part … Continue reading
Based on the latest report from the US Department of Labor, the CPI increased 0.4% in January and 1.6% for the past 12 months. They are reporting food inflation at 1.8% for the past 12 months. The National Inflation Association … Continue reading