- Ads Will Invade Mobile Apps of the Future Cheap or Free Apps Will Come with Ads Attached
- Star Trek Meets SeaQuest in Real Life Science Fiction Becomes Science Fact Yet Again
- How Important is Detail inTechnology? Top Tech Blunders of the World Show the Value of Perfection
- YouTube Does the Screen Name Boogie Video Service Wants People to Use Their Real Names in Comments
- Could the iPad Mini Be The Hot Holiday Item?
- No public Twitter messages.
Category Archives: Business
Do you use QR or “Quick Response” codes with your smartphone? They are the small boxes with squiggly little patterns that can magically link your smartphone’s browser to a commercial Web site for the purpose of buying stuff. They are … Continue reading
Based on the latest report from the US Department of Labor, the CPI increased 0.4% in January and 1.6% for the past 12 months. They are reporting food inflation at 1.8% for the past 12 months. The National Inflation Association … Continue reading
After the Fed recently announced their plans to begin a new $600B phase of quantitive easing, or QE2 as it is commonly being referred to, a lot of people have voiced up their viewpoints. As some of my readers may not … Continue reading
Why would I write about methodology in a technology blog? In many cases, technology is not your problem – it’s methodology, or should I say a lack of methodology, that is really causing you the problem. Technology is used throughout a business and in … Continue reading
I don’t know about you, but the idea of blogging has been nagging me for years. I’ve resisted the urge each time. I finally decided to take a deep look at it and, since you are looking at the blog, … Continue reading