- Ads Will Invade Mobile Apps of the Future Cheap or Free Apps Will Come with Ads Attached
- Star Trek Meets SeaQuest in Real Life Science Fiction Becomes Science Fact Yet Again
- How Important is Detail inTechnology? Top Tech Blunders of the World Show the Value of Perfection
- YouTube Does the Screen Name Boogie Video Service Wants People to Use Their Real Names in Comments
- Could the iPad Mini Be The Hot Holiday Item?
- No public Twitter messages.
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Maybe I’m spoiled because we’re in the “information age,” but sometimes the right information is difficult to find.
I love it when people come up with esoteric terms for simple concepts. Now, sometimes it can be done to elevate something simple, the way Roseanne Barr used the term “Domestic Engineer” to define her role as a housewife. Other … Continue reading
Apple, Verizon – Touch Your Gloves and Come Out Fighting! Why Apple May Enter the Wireless Service Business
When it comes to doing the unthinkable and making people think, “Why didn’t someone do that before?” — Apple is the best of the best. Back in the mid-1990s, the music industry scoffed at the idea that the Internet would … Continue reading
You’re at the airport for the early morning flight, and even though you got up, packed, got to the airport and made it through security, you’re not really awake yet. Then it hits — did you remember to turn the … Continue reading
It’s starting to get a little ridiculous. You have your smartphone, your laptop, your Kindle, your tablet and way back in the closet, you might be hiding a big ‘ol tower for your old PC. Don’t toss it, yet, though. … Continue reading
When I dive into a new project for a client, I have a tendency to be a bit myopic. I’ll focus all my energy into the architecture and the code, and before I know it, it’s many hours later, and … Continue reading